Today’s embedded systems are expected to deliver rich functionality while sipping miniscule amounts of power from their compact form factors. Underlying technologies to help you achieve these hallmarks will take center stage at this year’s embedded world conference in Nuremberg, Germany, from February 26 to February 28.
Visit Maxim at EBV’s and Avnet Silica’s booths, where you can see the latest demos and exchange ideas with tech experts. At EBV’s booth, visitors will have an opportunity to take home a MAX32660-EVSYS board. This board provides a way to evaluate the MAX32660 ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M4 with floating-point unit microcontroller for wearables and IoT sensors. Get more details about the board giveaway here.
Also at EBV’s booth, visitors will be able to see the nanoPower watch demo and take home either a MAX17222EVKIT or the MikroElektronika Thermo 6 click featuring MAX31875 temperature sensor. Supplies are limited. Simply complete a short form at the booth for an opportunity to receive a kit.
EBV Booth: Stand 3A-229
Demos in EBV’s booth will highlight these application areas:
- Wearable healthcare: See how solutions including Health Sensor Platform 2.0 and MAX-HEALTH-BAND can help you extract highly accurate vital signs from wearable designs.
- Internet of things (IoT): Experience the lowest power GPS solution on the market (RF + baseband) featuring the MAX2769C universal GNSS receiver for your battery-powered design and also see new products for these types of applications, including a low-power Arm Cortex-M4 processor-based microcontroller with Bluetooth 5, a nanoPower buck converter, analog building blocks, and an RF transmitter.
- Security: Understand how Maxim can easily and more securely enable MQTT cloud connectivity with the MAXQ1062 DeepCover cryptographic controller for embedded devices. Maxim offers a variety of solutions to secure the IoT, including ChipDNA-based authentication ICs, embedded security within the DARWIN microcontroller family, and secure microcontrollers for mobile POS systems.
Demos at the Avnet Silica booth cover these application areas:
- Sensors and analog: IO-Link technology, nanoPower ICs, and Go-IO industrial internet of things (IIoT) reference design
- Power: MAX17260 1-cell fuel gauge with ModelGauge m5 EZ and Himalaya uSLIC evaluation kits
- Security: Secure authentication for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
Speaking Session: Automotive Displays
One of Maxim’s automotive experts will be on hand during the electronic displays Conference. Szukang Hsien will talk about “Local Dimming with Functional Safety for Automotive Displays” from 3:55p.m. – 4:15p.m. on February 27.
Wearable Healthcare Demos at Mobile World Congress
Maxim will also have demos and tech experts on hand at Mobile World Congress, taking place from February 25 to February 28 in Barcelona, Spain. We’ll have private meeting rooms highlighting our wearable healthcare, mobile power, and mobile audio solutions. Wearable healthcare demos you’ll see include:
- Blood-pressure trending using a smartphone
- Health Sensor Platform 2.0, our wrist-based wearable development platform that demonstrates our wide range of products for health-sensing applications
To schedule a private meeting, please contact your local sales representative.
Our tech experts look forward to seeing you on the road!