for the ADSP-TS201 TigerSHARC Processor Evaluation Board?
The available schematics and layout related information for all of the DSP
Development Boards can be found here:
The folders in this directory contain all of the electronic information
required for the design, layout, fabrication and assembly of the specific
This information is provided for reference only. Analog Devices is not
responsible for any errors that may be contained in the information. There is
no support provided for any of this information and no additional information
will be provided.
Proprietary Analog Devices information regarding the USB debugging interface
has been removed.
This information is only provided in the software programs described below, and
is not available in any other formats.
* Complete schematic project including netlist, bill of materials, and
* Created with Innoveda eProduct Designer, version 3.0.
* .pcb layout file created from Pads PowerPCB, version 5.0
* all of the board layers, fabrication drawings, and assembly drawings in PDF
* Contains all the Gerber files and N/C drill information needed to fabricate
* Containing all the standard files needed to assemble the board.