What are the minimum system requirements for VisualDSP++ and what operating systems are supported?
For the latest version of VisualDSP++, 5.1.1, the system requirements are:
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 1 GB RAM; 4GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- One open USB port
Also, a faster disk drive will decrease the build time, especially for a large amount of source files.
VisualDSP++ 5.1.1 is supported on the following Windows Operating systems:
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only)
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
You can find detailed information about Windows 7 support here:
If you’re working with an earlier version of VisualDSP++ it’s recommended you check the Release Notes associated with your version for details of OS support.