Installation Failure due to the error "~Error calling SetupCopyOEMInf("C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Setup\Emu_Drivers\21020ICE.inf")".
If your installation is failing with:
~Error calling SetupCopyOEMInf("C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Setup\Emu_Drivers\21020ICE.inf") (3758096943, 0xe000022f)
~szDestINFFileName is ""
~~Bailing at 20/10/2020 15:32 UTC
#ERROR Windows rejected the installation of an unsigned device driver.
This error is due to the installer attempting to install the device drivers, which aren't digitally signed. We recommend that you do not delete or uninstall the failed VisualDSP++ installation, as when the install failed it was almost complete. You should be able to complete the installation from this stage by following this procedure:
1) Restart the installation by double-clicking Setup.exe.
2) Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard's dialog boxes until "Install Path" selection dialog appears.
3) Click on "Advanced...". The "Advanced" menu will appear. Insert "-no-setup-inf" to "Additional options".
4) Click ok and proceed with the rest of the installation as before.
5) After the installation completes, connect you hardware device (either EZ-Kit or Emulator) to your machine and wait for the "New Device" wizard to start.
6) Proceed to install the drivers for the device by manually browsing to the folder containing the drivers (default path - Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.x\Setup\Emu_Drivers)