I am using the ADSP-SC589_EZ-Board with CCES 2.10.0 and SigmaStudio 4.7 to build a standalone microcontroller project..
Now I want to try SigmaStudioPlus 2.0.0.
Previously, I used SigmaStudio 4.7 and CCES 2.10.0 in the following way:
- Design and tune my SignaStudio project by downloading to the default SS_App
- "Export System Files" from the SigmaStudio project
- Generate .h and .c files for each core using the BAT command
- "C:\Analog Devices\SoftwareModules\SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel4.5.0\Target\utilities\exportCodeParam\exportCodeParam.exe" SWC "mySSProject" IC_1 SC5xx
- "C:\Analog Devices\SoftwareModules\SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel4.5.0\Target\utilities\exportCodeParam\exportCodeParam.exe" SWC "mySSProject" IC_2 SC5xx
- Insert the .c and .h files into my CCES microcontroller project.
- Build, debug and test the CCES microcontroller project
- Build release project
- Gather the init and core files
- Generate a loader file using "C:\Analog Devices\CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.10.0\elfloader.exe"
- flash the loader file into the ADSP-SC589_EZ-Board permanent memory.
- Reboot ADSP-SC589_EZ-Board and run
When I do the "Export System Files" using SigmaStudioPlus, the set of files I get is very different, not applicable to the exportCodeParam.exe step, at least not as I see it.
How can I generate the .c and .h files from this exported file set?
Or have I missed something entirely here? Is my workflow still valid?
Corrected misspells, etc.
[edited by: bnilsson at 1:42 PM (GMT -4) on 13 Jul 2023]