I'm working on a project which using the ADSP 21565 + Sigmastudio + SS_APP framework.
Now there is a compiled error in Sigmastudio when I'm trying to "Link compile download".
Thanks for your any info.
The setting of Sigmastudio project:
1. 32 input, 34 output -- As the project has several input/output SPORTS.
2. 256 blocksize -- As there is a 3rd part algo must running in 256 blocksize. The memory is OK before set to 256 blocksize.
The error log of sigmastudio as below-- there's not much useful information.
###### IC 1 ######
CrossCore? Embedded Studio v2.10.0
C/C++ Compiler : SHARC version 184.108.40.206 (Apr 28 2021 20:29:31)
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 Analog Devices, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Edison Design Group, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1997-1999 Edinburgh Portable Compilers, Ltd.
Compilation status of the source files:
IC 1_xx\metadata\Framework.c .... : Successful!
IC 1_xx\metadata\SSn.asm .... : Successful!
IC 1_xx\metadata\FrameworkUtils.c .... : Successful!
IC 1_xx\metadata\CModulesIntern.c .... : Successful!
IC 1_xx\metadata\Param.c .... : Successful!
IC 1_xx\metadata\SubProcess.c .... : Successful!
Allocation failed! Insufficient memory.
1. Where can i find the useful error log?
2. What kind of memory might be running out in this case?
3. How can I fix this compile error? Reconfigure ldf? -- Additional info, the 3rd algo will use a lot of memory(about 1Mbyte). So we need to reconfigure the ldf carefully if neccessory.