sigmastudio for shark 4.5
sigma not automaticly define shark modules. i added it. But on tools there are no cross core. on old PC with another board was all ok. but i cant check with old soft now.
Please try following step,
1. Uninstall SigmaStudio and SigmaStudio for SHARC 4.5.0 using bundle installer remove option. After successful uninstallation remove if any residual file in following folders
C:\Analog Devices\SoftwareModules\ "SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel4.5.0"
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\ "SigmaStudio 4.5"
Remove "ss4shplugin.xml" from "C:\ProgramData\Analog Devices".
2. Uninstall CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.9.3 using Control Panel . After successful uninstallation remove if any residual file in following folders,
C:\Analog Devices\ "CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.9.3"
3. Restart you PC
4. Install CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.9.3 and allow to install USB drivers when pop up comes during installation.
5. Install SigmaStudio and SigmaStudio for SHARC 4.5.0 using bundle installer.
Now open SigmaStudio and check whether the issue resolved.
If you are again facing same issue, please let us know the following details,
1. Please share CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.9.3 installer information, check "Help - About CrossCore Embedded Studio".
2. Please share SigmaStudio installer information, check "Help - About ".
3. Please share PC configurations information (Are you administrator?)