Now, I use the example iir accelerator of 21489 to modified to fir accelerator, But I cann't realize it. When I input as a positive selection wave, the output is not a positive selection wave.
And this is my file , could you give me some suggestion.Talkthrough_IIR_Accelerator.rar
Hi,Please find our feedback,
1. There is codec configuration code is removed from the example modified code you have shared (SRU routing and AD1939 codec Initialization). you will not get input/output if codec AD1939 not configured.
2. There is some changes in AUDIO_BLOCK_SIZE and processing with filter coefficient which is not required.
3. There is some changes required in FIR TCB configuration. Refer the ADSP-214xx hardware reference manual for each element and its significance in the TCP array before modification.
Run the IIR example application in debug mode and understand the Audio data flow and IIR processing with respect to coefficients, then modify only the IIR processing part with FIR.
First, thanks. Because I want to use 21489 connect to others, so I moved it.
I can' t realize it. I think I maybe forget some. Do you have the fir codec, could I have a look it ? thanks
you can find some example FIR codes from other Engineerzone threads, Refer the steps,
1. Engineerzone - Browse -- drop down menu -- select All Groups
2. In Search bar enter "FIR Accelerator" and search for the related contents from other Engineerzone threads which already answered.
one of the link from search result: https://ez.analog.com/dsp/sharc-processors/f/q-a/61396/adaptive-filter-with-fir-accelerator/306677#306677