We are going to buy some blackfin kit( ADSP-BFxx kit) for processing mixed noisy signals.
The minimum requirements are :
-the medium frequency is 10kHz.
-multichannels analog input and output
- the microcontroller has a block for LCD
- no need to a programmer(JTAG, ...) to download the program to the micro
- having a free access to software tools/IDE
-free C/C++ compiling tools
- room for other externders like audio, video
- working with Windows 10
1) After I saw some of Blackfin- kit, I learned that
ADSP-BF707 EZ-Kit is not worked with VisualDSP++ 5.1 but it does with CrossCore. Is it the same as I have to buy CrossCore?What about ADZS-21569-EZKIT?
2) I have tried to download VisualDSP++ 5.1 without requiring license from me , but couldn't execute the program. What was the problem?
3) Please recommend a good and flexible ADSP