The below steps are applicable when configuring more than one ADAU1979 or ADAU1962 by using ADSP-SC5XX BSP example as reference.
1. Different handle and memory should be used for all ADC/DAC.
2. Open the corresponding SPORT/TWI for each ADC/DAC with different memory for each SPORT and TWI.
3. Ensure to open TWI with the correct TWI address for the corresponding ADC/DAC. For example, ADAU1979 can be connect with the addresses 0x11, 0x31, 0x51 and 0x71. Multiple ADCs will be connected with the different address. So configure the correct TWI address for each ADC/DAC during initialization.
4. Ensure to open ADC or DAC with different Device number. (i.e., first parameter of the adi_adau1979_Open() API)
5. Enable secure transaction for all the SPORTs we use with ADCs using the adi_spu_EnableMasterSecure() API.
6. SRU connections to be taken care for all ADC with the corresponding SPORT.
7. Take care of the buffer processing. In our example, we are copying the ADC data into DAC buffer using the copy function. Like this care must be taken while handling data from/to different ADC/DAC buffers.