I am contemplating porting my ADSP-21469 VDK application to ADSP-SC573 µC/OS.
The VDK application works, but it has a few drawbacks.
1) I have not succeeded transferring configuration data from desktop computer to the DSP. I could not get the USB working.
2) No software protection.
3) Parts of the ADSP-21469 EZ-KIT where not disclosed.
So I am thinking maybe the new ADSP-SC573 can solve my problems, the ARM processor should bring TCP/IP and there is hardware support for code encryption.
1) Will transferring parameters be simpler using TCP/IP and ARM?
2) Is the software protection thing mature and supported in libraries?
3) Are there non disclosed parts of the ADZS-SC573-EZLITE?
Any other thoughts?