Dear Analog Device,
We would like to understand difference between Release and Debug in the build configuration. I have also listed the quires are as follows:
- What is the difference between Release and Debug configuration. .LDR File build on Visual DSP++IDE version 5.1.1?
- What is the impact on the product by releasing on Debug configuration .LDR? Any performance and stability issue?
- Will there be any impact on interrupt service mechanism when using a Debug configuration?
- In general, how much additional runtime memory will be used when running debug mode ldr…? Try to understand the inclusion of debug instructions.
- Will there be any stack overflow kind of issue? How to monitor the
- If there is any stack overflow or memory related issue, how to monitor or debug the issue using Visual DSP++IDE or any other tool?
Processor: ADSP-BF526 and custom board.
Also, we have a hardware reset issue, need live support from Technical Team, how we can connect?