Post Go back to editing

Using the BF527 EZ-Kit with HyperTerminal

Hi sir,

I had been seen datasheet.Then I problem with LCD (touchscreen) eariler i mentioned this forum so say how to i saw output with Hyperterminal [if exmple i run keypad program how to i interface with keypad to hyperterminal].please say step to access hyper terminal.

• Hi Ram,

Again, I've branched off your post into a new thread as it wasn't strictly related to the thread you replied to.

I believe the best place for you to start is with the CharEcho_UART example that we ship with the BF527 BSP. You can find this example using the following path:

C:\Analog Devices\ADSP-BF527_EZKIT-Rel1.0.0\BF527_EZ-Kit_Lite\Blackfin\Examples\CharEcho_UART

This example uses the BF527 UART driver to echo characters on a terminal. Within the example is a ReadMe file that describes the necessary setup for this example.

Regards,
    David.

• Hi Ram,

Thanks for pointing out this error in the ReadMe file. I'll open a ticket in our bug tracking database for this.

I've tried the example on the same version of EZ-Kit you have and it runs without any problems using the default switch settings.

Regards,

David.

• Hi sir,

your are correct ,but read me file has SW14 - 1(OFF), 2(ON), 3(OFF), 4(ON),but my kit doesn't have SW14 (that is in PB14on my kit),so what i do sir?