There is no longer a need to send an email to get a software key, so you should be able to download SigmaStudio right away from our new website.
Download SigmaStudio using the following set of steps:
To download the software...
• Log in to the Analog Devices website ( http://www.analog.com ) using your myAnalog account. If you don't already have an account, register for one. You can access myAnalog in the upper right corner of the webpage.
• After logging in, go to the software download page: http://www.analog.com/en/dsp-software/ss_sigst_02/sw.html
• Click “Download the latest SigmaStudio release”, or “Download the latest SigmaStudio beta release”, depending on if you want the latest release or the latest beta. Be sure to select the right OS version (32-bit or 64-bit).
Here is what it looks like on the website:
• Fill in the Software download form. This form just contains a few basic items that describe your application.
• Under “Target Hardware”, select “Other” and then type “SigmaDSP” in the text box that appears below it.
• Click submit.
• You should then be able to download the software.
This FAQ was generated from the following discussion: SimgaStudio Everything Went Into A Corner?...