New SigmaStudio 3.3 Beta Version Available by JeradL
There is a new beta, version 3.2, of SigmaStudio available on the software's download page. The most significant update included in this version is support for both the Windows 7 OS and x64 (Vista and 7) processors. This version should not be used for production designs, but rather to preview bug fixes and new features that will be available in the next release. Please feel free to download this version and report any bugs (or things you like!) in the thread below. The download file includes installers for both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) versions; please choose the appropriate one for your PC.
The release information for this version includes:
Enhancements in SigmaStudio 3.3.0
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 x64 support.
- New installation process:
- Default Installation file path location for x64 architecture is Program Files (x64).
- Default SigmaStudio projects path location is \<users>\Documents\Analog Devices\SigmaStudio\Projects.
- During installation process, the user will be prompted with an additional USBi installation. This is to install the right USBi drivers into the current machine and it only needs to be run once.
- PLL wait command during “download-compile”.
- Export uC files with the wait command. This includes Sequencer support on wait command.
- Envelope time span from 10 ms to 4400 ms.
- Peaking No Post Gain now supports full range.
RE: New SigmaStudio 3.3 Beta Version Available by JeradL:
Note that in order to install SigmaStudio, you should double-click on the setup.exe file in the .zip download, not Sigma Studio.msi.