I am running SigmaStudio 4.1 on my Windows10 machine. I created a .dspproj project file and saved it but when I attempt to re-open the project I get the error below and the file will not open.
Error reading graph from a file
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: item
Please help I put a lot of work into creating this project.
I am running SigmaStudio 4.1 and have a new Windows 10 machine and have not run into this issue. Can you upload your project so I can look into this further?
What cells did you use that are looking for a file?
The file is attached.
Hey, guys, this just happened to me too. Dave, were you able to help Rob, or what did you find? I tried to attach my file here but couldn't figure out how..
P.S. I downloaded and tried to open Rob's file as well, same thing. Sure hope: 1) that the file(s) can be recovered; 2) that when the project is rebuilt, that it won't do this again! Help, please.
I obviously missed your post way back in July. I went on vacation right about then and so this was missed. Sorry about that. It was not intentional.
I am certain this is too late but here is the file that is recovered.
The programmer who debugged it said it looks like it was from one of the AUXADC inputs. Perhaps it was not assigned to an input. But, that happens automatically so I am not certain what exactly caused it. We have your file so we can look into it a bit deeper.
Thanks for reporting the issue.