Dear ADi Experts
I'm struggling with my project based on ADAU1446. Unfortunately I don't have any development board, only my target device...
Project is much more complicated than showed in examples on wiki or tutorials and I have difficulties in configuring everything.
Quick overview on hardware connections:
- input 0 is slave, input, 16 bits per sample, 192kHz, I2S format;
- input 1 is master, input, 24 bits per sample, 48kHz, I2S format;
- input 2 is master, input, 24 bits per sample, 192kHz, I2S format;
- input 3 is master, input, 24 bits per sample, 192kHz, I2S format;
- input 4 is master, input, 24 bits per sample, 96kHz, I2S format;
- input 5 is master, input or output selectable by configuration during operation, 16 bits per sample, 96kHz, I2S format;
- input 6 is master, output, 24 bits per sample, 192kHz, TDM4 format;
- input 7 is master, output, 24 bits per sample, 192 kHz, I2S format;
Also S/PDIF input and output are in use.
The place where I'm stuck is very beginning, I mean making ADAU1446 to generate clock signals on appropriate pins. I am almost sure I am doing something wrong and there is the problem...
Please have a look at attached sample.dspproj file, I created a simple one demonstrating the Idea of a problem I'm facing, without any signal processing, just signal crossing.
I know I am asking a lot, maybe too much, but could you, please have a look and guide me step by step how to set all registers in ADAU1446? Right now it is not configured not to make any confusion...
Thank you very much in advance