I have the porblem that I can't use HW Slew components. They lead to USB communication error when deactivating them after sucessfull flashing.
I found out this morning that the ADAU1466 or ADAU1467 DLLs do not have this issue. So Change the processor on the hardware config to the ADAU1466 and it should work fine. The only detail is that you will have to watch the memory usage in the Output Report to be certain you are not exceeding the memory in the part. The compiled code will be the same.
Quick procedure for doing this: ( I would save a safety copy of the project before proceeding )
1) In the config window, Drop in the new processor and attach it to the USBi GUI. It will probably enumerate as IC3.
2) Go to the schematic page and select all.
3) Right click anywhere on the schematic window and select "Change IC" and change it to IC3.
4) You will probably get an error message. Sometimes I find I have to delete and replace the input and output blocks from the IC3 section of the toolbox.
5) Go back to the config page and delete IC1. If all the objects were changed then it will let you delete it. If something was missed then it will not let you delete it.
You should now be cable to compile and run the program.