I am trying to connect an external momentary push button to my EVAL ADAU1452 Revb in order to be able to select different sources / entries but I am not sure about the wiring and hardware configuration :
Extract from my project :
1) First of all, I don't know if I have to choose GPIO 0, 1, 2 or 3..., and same for Interface 0, 1, 2 or 3. By default, I left it at 0, what is the rule .
2) I wired the MP12 pin on header J3 on position 4 and also wired the position 2 as the ground. Is it right ?
3) How do I configure the hardware configuration table ?
- Slave select channel : how do I know which channel to select ? I choosed "0".
- Debounce time : I tried with and without debounce time
- MP12 Pin Mode : I choosed "Input from PIN"
- MP12 Pin Function : I choosed "Multipurpose function"
If I replace the GPIO with a "push button" from the "source" menu, it works with my mouse.
If then I replace the "Push button" with the GPIO and plug the wires, it doesn't work.
Thanks for your help and nice easter,