I was starting implementation for the ADAU1462-150 and came accross some points that are unclear for me.
1) The datasheet shows in Table 20 on page 29 the predivider and feedback divider settings.
The table states for a 12.288MHz input a setting of 4 and 96 which would result in 294.912MHz, in the same line there is a value of 147.456MHz for "slow grade" versions.
Is there an additional divider that is automatically set for the 150MHz version?
If not, would the correct setting be 4 and 48 for 147.456MHz system clock? Then 1/3 for the clock generator instead of 1/6 for 48kHz samplerate?
2) What is the purpose of the MULTIPURPOSE1 settings in the Sigma Studio?
I can see writes to address 0xF5D0 etc. but there is no description in the datasheet for this address range or the MODE1 settings.
3) What is the idle state in Table 3 POWER supply and how can I set that state?
I think it's not hibernate as the power consumption is still very high here.
4) Under CORE_CONTROL there is a button START CORE which writes to the register 0xF402 according to the capture window.
But there is no change on the status of the core (signal still running, power consumption no change).
What does this setting?
Also there are still some errors in the datasheet I think like:
- Table 21 shows wrong instruction numbers for samplerates below 48kHz (10 times the correct value)
- Page 89 RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY textual description is wrong (old values from ADAU145x?), tables are ok
Thanks in advance for any answer!