Hello I want to use the ADAU1978 in SA mode.
For this I connect:
1. SA_MODE to IOVDD (for standalone Hardware mode) .
2. ADDR0 to GND (for I2S mode)
3. ADDR1 to IOVDD (Slave mode). SigmaDSP processor will supply LRCLK and BCLK. PLL filter will be configured for LRCLK mode.
4. SDA to GND (MCLK = 256 × fS, PLL ON)
5. SDATAOUT2: will output ch3 and 4 as ADDR0 is connected to 0
1. Should MCLKI pin be left open or connected to GND?
2. Connection of SCL to 0 gives 48K sampling and 1 gives 96K sampling. Is 192K sampling not possible in SA mode? If yes, how do I connect SCL pin?