hi adi admins,
as title, i'm wondering what's the difference between them in main() and boot kernel? here's my situation:
- i use SPI slave boot with serial flash, also my boot kernel needs
SRU()to route available GPIO to FLAG pins, so the processor is able to redirect to selective applications by GPIO's status.
- because the maximum size of boot kernel is 256 instructions, so i just bypass the
initSDRAMin boot kernel arbitrarily, since there's
- i found out something goes wrong with a wave table i declare in external memory
section("seg_sdram") static float modulation_signal_table, i use this wave table to make modulations related FX, but it contains glitches and distorted now.
- since my program is able to switch and adjust parameters during the real-time processing, so i've tried:
- booting with customized boot kernel, when i switch to another FX excluded the wave table the distorted and glitches sound disappear.
- booting with customized boot kernel, when i switch back to the FX included the wave table the distorted and glitches sound appear, i could still adjust the parameters, for me it sounds more like the data inside the wave table is not initialized, on the other hand, i'm not able to use ADZS-ICE-1000 to do the step debugger since i'm using boot kernel.
- booting with default boot kernel, every FXs work fine and normal, i attached the ADZS-ICE-1000 to processor and checked the wave table inside the external memory during real-time processing, it looks good to me.
so far i fixed this issue by adding
initSDRAM back in boot kernel, but i still wants know the reason, thanks.