1.What's the impact of ADUCM362's singal end /Differential input for ADC measure?
2.What's the ppm parameter of interner Internal watch crystal?
3.Is there any setting guide file for sinc filter?
4. In our eval sample code file (ADUCM362.h) ,what's the mean of #define T1CON_ENABLE_BBA (*(volatile unsigned long *) 0x42008110)?
5.Does it need to calibration when the system work in wide temp range(from -40°--125°)?
1. in single ended, the absolute input voltage is AGND, so the buffer before ADC can not be used.
2. do you mean the watch dog clock - 32.768kHz crystal? The accuracy range is up to 30%. So an external good performance crystal is recommended.
3. There is a tool available in the ADuCM360 homepage, tools & simulations section. The name is ADuCM360/ADuCM361 digital filter Response Model.
4. M3 support bit-band operations. The 0x42008110 is the bit-band address of the ENABLE bit of the TICON register.
5. You need to evaluate it by yourself. If the ADuCM360 performance in full-range temp meet your requirement, you don't need to calibrate it. While you ask the question of system, it should depend on your system requirement.
For question 2, it's mean that i want to know the temperature drift parameter of the ADUCM362's internal crystal work under the 125° temperature situation. If use an external crystal, how to implement the lower power design?
Thanks a lot.
Sorry, the drift performance isn't provided in the datasheet. While in full temp range, the accuracy should be in the range of 30%.
You need to evaluate the total power consumption based on your requirement.
I have a quick check on some 32.768kHz crystal, normally the drive level is 1uW (max).
OK， got it. Thanks for your support.