I'm working in a customized board using BF512 processor. The main hardware features are:
- BF512F processor;
- 32MB external SDRAM (MT48LC16M16A2)
I will use VDK as my software plataform. I'm trying to make a basic software just to configure the external memory and add a device driver for TWI. The steps that I have followed are described below:
- I have created a new project file based on VDK solution. On the "Wizard" I have choosed my processor (BF512), and have choosed also to create a LDF and Startup code. In the LDF settings: external memory use is enabled (32 MB); System Heap, user Heap ,System Stack and Startup Code Settings as default values;
- A XML file was created with EBIU_SDGCTL, EBIU_SDBCTL and EBIU_SDRRC reset values calculated according my memory specifications. I have set the Target Options (use XML reset values) and Session Settingd (enable customizations), to use the XML file in the boot process.
- I have created a ssl_init source and header files, according with my hardware and application needs.
- A Device Driver was created to deal with TWI interface using ssl.
- One thread called "main" was created, and configured as "boot thread". In this thread I'm doing the ssl initialization and opening the TWI device driver.
The problem is, when I add the device driver in the project (adding an I/O object in the kernel tab and setting the device driver as Boot I/O object), my software doesnt work anymore. Seems like the memory jumps for an unkown address area... I just can run and debug it without any I/O device in my project. It seems some memory problem configuration , because I can compile it without any problem or warning.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?? I'm sending attached my project folder, including the XML file that was created (EBIU_Conf.xml)