Thanks for reply,
yes, i resolved that problem. I've corrected some stack functions couse of hwr problems which i found in 'Silicon Anomaly List'. But i've got another problem now (i think there is no neet to start another post ). During conecting device USB logger shows two devices. Fist is Unknown Device(1) and second is (correct) MyDevice(2) (see attachment). After plug, host sends some data to device 1 and then starts enumeration of proper device. Thats happen every time. I think that is related with some time periods of device respond, am i right? but i do not know where to look for errors cause communicationns works correct. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.
Thanks for sharing the descriptor information.
This appears like problem is at windows end. Can you try disabling the offending device. In the device manager Right click on the Unknown entry and in the drop down menu click Disable. It might be that windows is trying to load generic driver first before the correct dirver is installed. If it does not work you may look into the inf directory in your windows instllaton folder ( Windows\inf) and check for the associated .inf file for your device. Remove all associated (using VID and PID) .inf and .PNF files for your device and reinstall the correct USB driver. Double check the entries in the .inf before removing the files.
If you still have problems contact support by sending your device class driver and associated windows driver.