Is there a working example for GPIO push button rising/falling edge interrupt ?
Example Code to configure GPIO for push button rising/falling edge interrupt :
Below is the programming guideline to configure GPIO for push button rising/falling edge interrupt :
1. Write the gpioCallback…
1. Write the gpioCallback routine to configure the PB_03 to toggle the LED when interrupt happens.
2. Do the GPIO initialization.
3. Configure PB_03 as output pin, to blink the LED.
4. Configure PC_07 as input pin , which takes input from the push button.
5. Register the callback routine to PINT1 for PC_07.
5. Configure the PINT1 interrupt for level - rising/falling edge.
Working code examples for both rising and falling edge interrupt in GPIO are attached below.