Q: What operating systems can I install CCES on and what are the minimum requirements?
A: The system requirements are:
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
Also, a faster disk drive will decrease the build time, especially for a large amount of source files.
CCES is supported on the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit version only)
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit version only)
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
From CCES 1.0.2 onwards the following operating system is also supported:
- Windows 8 Profesional/Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit versions).