|SOFTWARE||SDP Driver File|
|PURPOSE||USB Driver Installation file, which supports PC-Windows connection with the EVAL-ADIS2 platform|
This version of the SDP Driver file is no longer available.
Prior to removal, it was available on the EVAL-ADIS2 Page (Software Section)
|DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM|
This driver makes a function call to a library that does not exist.
Uninstall version 184.108.40.206 of this driver and install version 2.1.960.2
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNINSTALLING THIS DRIVER ON WINDOWS 7 PLATOFMS|
- Plug in the Evaluation board. DO NOT START the Application. Note that both LED1 and LED2 should be illuminated.
- Go to devices and printers or Device Manager
- Select the Blackfin USB Device icon.
- Right click and select Properties in the context dialog.
- Click Properties in the next dialog box
- Click Change settings in the next Dialog box.
- Click Uninstall
- Unplug the Evaluation board from the USB connection
- Download the current version of SDPDrivers.zip, which includes SDPDrivers.exe (v2.1.960.2)
NOTE: See Download Link in the summary table (above) for a directly link to this file.
- Click on Next to continue the installation process
- Click on Install to continue the installation process
- The progress bar will look like this.
- Some PCs may have to click on Next or Finish to progress through the final steps of the installation process.
- Once the driver installation process is complete, connect the EVAL-ADIS2 (with breakout board/DUT connected, via J1) to the PC-USB port.
- Start the IMU_Evalaution application.