We hide that page because we thought it wasn't useful to CCES users.
There is a workaround to show that page.
1) click on the Windows -> Preferences menu
2) click on C/C++ -> Property Pages Settings on the left side of the Preferences dialog
3) uncheck the option for "Display Preprocessor Include Paths" page
4) click OK
5) repeat steps 1-2
6) select the option for "Display Preprocessor Include Paths" page
7) click OK. Now the Processor Include Paths page should be visible when you open the Properties dialog for your project