ADWSN: ADRadioNet Support Community
This community is available for customers looking for support on ADRadioNet, a proprietary Wireless Sensor Network solution from Analog Devices. The applications support for the ADRadioNet consists of the Analog Devices evaluation hardware and software, the downloadable Evaluation Development Kit (EDK) package, and an online community forum monitored and managed by applications engineering response team.
- The ADRadioNet Evaluation Development Kit contains complete application code, drivers & tools required to bring up the system evaluation demo. Our support is limited to this EDK only and the software code, hardware platforms are for reference only and are not guaranteed or supported by Analog Devices.
- The suggested evaluation platform uses ADF7024 radio transceiver daughter board on ADF7xxxMB4z mother board. Please note this motherboard is characterized by Analog Devices and if you encounter an issue with your design, you must be able to recreate the issue on Analog Devices evaluation platforms.
- All schematics and specifications in the design package have been verified and insure optimum performance from the target platforms. Adherence to these specifications and their respective conditions is necessary in order to achieve the device’s rated performance in your design.
- The ADF7024 radio profiles have been verified to ensure optimum radio performance. Changing these settings may have effect on the radio performance, and it is recommended to reach out to Low Power RF Transceivers community for more help.
- Questions related to clarification of the content provided in the Evaluation Development Kit should be posted on the community forum and will be addressed by Analog Devices response team. Questions outside of the scope of the design resources provided cannot be supported.