QWhat are the key benefits of these fault protected switches?
AThere are a number of key features on these parts
· Overvoltage fault protection to +/-55V levels in powered and unpowered state
· Secondary supply rails to allow for user defined fault thresholds and clamp
· Fault diagnostics via digital fault flags to indicate fault is present (FF
pin), and to indicate specific source channel in fault (SF pin)
· Very low drain leakage in a fault condition, meaning other channels can
continue to operate as normal.
· Industry leading performance for charge injection and switch capacitance for
fault protected switches and multiplexers
· High ESD rating (up to 4kV HBM ESD) and latchup immune for additional