Boston Engineering’s Advanced Systems Group (ASG) develops game-changing robotics, unmanned systems, and special tactical equipment. Our robotics capabilities emphasize unmanned vehicle innovation — including unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs).
Product applications include the military, the oil and gas industry, port security, and industrial entities with requirements for:
- Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)
- Port security, underwater inspection, and maintenance
- Underwater threat detection and interdiction
- Advanced object manipulation for urban operations
- Maritime systems for sensing, communication, and exploration