You can create documents in EngineerZone or upload documents from outside of EngineerZone, such as Microsoft Office documents or Adobe PDFs. **Please note if you are seeking product support, creating a Question is the preferred approach. See EZ Tutorial: How to Ask a Question Only ADI employees may create documents.
- To Create a Document in EngineerZone, navigate to the community you wish to post in, click Actions, Document
- The Document form will open up
- Enter a title for your document
- Create the body of your document (You may use the rich text editor to bold, underline or change font styles, insert images or tables)
- Type in Tags (these are keywords that will broaden the search of your document) to enter a tag simply type the word in the Tag field and hit enter
- If a menu of categories is listed under the document click the appropriate category. If none fit, you may leave it blank
- Click Publish