Q: What does the ADuCM350 Evaluation Kit contain?
- Eval-ADUCM350EBZ motherboard. This board provides access to all of the pins on the ADuCM350. There are a number of different options for power, connectivity and IO.
- USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ emulator board. This board serves as both an emulator and as a USB-to-UART converter. It will also power the ADuCM350 from the USB. Connects to the PC using a mini-USB cable, which is provided in the kit.
- ADuCM350 Switch Mux Config Board (EV-ADUCM350-SMCZ) AFE daughter board. This board provides access to the 8 AFE pins on the ADuCM350, with options for changing RCAL, RTIA, CTIA and the "unknown impedance" load configuration.
- ADuCM350 4Wire Bio Config AFE daughterboard. This board allows the user to measure the impedance of an RC type sensor, using 4-wire techniques, while targeting IEC-60601 standards.
- ADuCM350 Breakout Board. This board facilitates access to each pin of the 120 pin connectors on the Eval-ADUCM350EBZ board; DIGITAL HEADER 1 (J6), DIGITAL HEADER 2 (J1) and CAP TOUCH (J21).
- ADuCM350 GPIO Test Header Board. This board is required for use with the CurrentProfiling example project (which can be found in the example folder of the SDK), but will also facilitate GPIO input and output, as well as LCD output. The board mates with DIGITAL HEADER 1 (J6) and CAP TOUCH (J21) headers on the motherboard simultaneously.