4-Wire-Bio-Config 3 Board
- Used to measure a matrix of ideal R and C components.
- Has built in USB-micro connector to measure “real world” sensors.
- Please refer to 4-Wire Bio Config 3 Layout and Schematic in Design Documentation folder when evaluating and modifying board.
Step 1: Validate Board with Software
- Measure 1.5K (1% accurate) resistor
- Insert following Links:LK7,LK8,Lk9,LK10
- Insert Links LK16, LK17, LK18, and LK19 on Position B.
Step 2: Electrode Hook Up
- Using the “4-Wire Bio Config 3” board, insert a USB-micro cable with stripped end on the other side.
- Rlimit resistor and Isolation capacitors will need to be maintained in signal chain to meet IEC standards.
- Raccess will need to be removed from measurement.
- Insert following Links: LK7,LK8,Lk9,LK10.
- Insert following Links on Position A: LK16,LK17,Lk18,LK19.
4-Wire-Isolated Electrode Configuration
Insert following Links: LK7, LK8, LK9 and LK10.