- By default used to measure a matrix of ideal R and C components
- To measure “real world” sensors modifications need to be made to board.
- Please refer to 4-Wire Bio Config 2 Layout and Schematic in Design Documentation folder when evaluating and modifying board.
Step 1: Validate Board with Software
- Measure 20K (0.1% accurate) resistor
- Insert following Links:LK7,LK8,Lk9,LK10,LK12 and LK19.
- Measure 20K + 220pF(5% accurate) capacitor
- Insert following Links:LK7,LK8,Lk9,LK10,LK12 and LK21.
Step 2: Electrode Hook Up
- Using the “4-Wire Bio Config” board remove the RC components that replicate the sensor and replace with real sensor.
- Rlimit resistor and Isolation capacitors will need to be maintained in signal chain to meet IEC standards.
- Raccess will need to be removed from measurement.
- Insert following Links:LK7,LK8,Lk9,LK10.
4-Wire-Isolated Electrode Configuration
Insert following Links: LK7, LK8, LK9 and LK10. All other links on board are removed.
Because Sensor Links are opened no current flows through Raccess on board.