Get answers to your Analog Devices technical support questions
- Post relevant content. For the benefit of the EngineerZone community, please keep your posts on topic. Please do not discuss personal matters, disparage other companies or products or post information that does not relate to resolving issues with Analog Devices products.
- Be economical in your posting. Please post each question or request for technical assistance in one discussion thread only. It will be difficult for the community to unite and assist you if you post the same question multiple times.
- Be courteous and professional. Be respectful of other EngineerZone members and their opinions. Personal attacks and harassment in the community are not acceptable. Please do not post, publish, distribute or disseminate anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to another party. Posters that take these actions will lose their posting privileges.
- Share your expertise. EngineerZone was developed to unite engineers who are working on similar issues. Help the community learn by answering other member’s questions and sharing your knowledge.
- Leave the advertisements at home. EngineerZone is not to be used to promote third party services, products, employment opportunities, websites or organizations. Do not post content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Caveat Lector. EngineerZone community members are a great resource for getting answers to your support questions, but remember that the information provided is their advice and you are responsible for deciding whether to follow it. Although the ADI support team actively monitors the EngineerZone, we are not responsible for the content of any of the posts. ADI is not responsible for any issues you encounter as a result of following advice received in the community.
- Keep it legal. ADI does not allow any illegal activities. You may not use any ADI site for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct. You may not post any content that would infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party. Do not post content that violates a non-disclosure agreement or confidentiality right of another party or contains software viruses or any computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any hardware or software or that is illegal under any local, state, federal, or international law, rule or regulation.
As applicable, you shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary export licenses, authorizations and/or exemptions
with respect to your own use of the EngineerZone if you make this information available outside the U.S.
Neither the services of Analog Devices nor the underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise provided or made available, either directly or indirectly, into any country subject to U.S. trade sanctions, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S. State
- Help us help you. The EngineerZone community is here for the benefit of members like you. If you notice content that does not abide by the Code of Conduct we ask that you report it to our site moderators by selecting Report Abuse in the post.
- Protect Your Privacy. We caution you against giving out personally identifiable information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, names and addresses, telephone numbers, driver license numbers) to strangers online, which may be used for illegal or harmful purposes. Some personal information you provide to ADI may be stored outside of the country in which you reside. To read ADI’s Privacy and Security Statement, please see the Privacy and Security Statement relating to the collection and use of your information.
Updated June 2011.