Hello, I have a Jetson Nano 2GB + FXTOF1-EBZ (Rev. A) and i cant seem to bring up the device. First of all, please consider uploading a "FIRST TIME USE HOW BRING UP VIDEO" somewhere for some of the most common platforms (RPi, Jetson, whatsoever). [its a personal hell to get this running]
I have navigated through your forums and repositories but i cant seem to find why i cant detect the camera from the linux distro installed in the Jetson nano.
Here is a list of some of the things i double checked before writing here:
- do i have the right distro? yes, i downloaded and booted the nvidia model linux distribution corresponding to this model
- did i check the flat cables for false contacts/wrong connection? yes. Both flat cables and usb power sources
- did i reboot after latest installation or update? yes
- is the ToF attached to another power supply? yes, to a 5V2Amps power source as specified
- did i compile the right project?. I used the guide from your repository: https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/aditof_sdk/blob/master/doc/jetson/build_instructions.md -> about this guide: it has no comments on how to add the other packages, i had to go into the guide for RPi for example and see how you installed the packages, please fix this, its a headache to use your platform if you dont leave all of the things in the same place, not that hard to fix and will make all of the customers happier.
- did i used the flag "-DUSE_FXTOF1=1" when compiling? yes
- do i have the latest version of the board driver? yes, my version matches the one from "">github.com/.../kernel_src"
What did i do to say i cant seem to bring up the device:
- compiled everything:
STEPS THAT ARE MISSING IN YOUR GUIDE:
- add a "/workspace/aditof_sdk: make install", otherwise the paths on .cpp and .h files dont know how to find the /aditof/cameras and different references.
- add to system path the newly installed features: PATH=$PATH:/root/workspace/aditof_sdk/
- refresh links to new executables: sudo /sbin/ldconfig -v
So, what seems to be the problem? i compiled the jetson nano example "imshow-jetson", got the executables and everything but when i try to launch it it doesn't find the camera as a device, the example crashes with these messages:
"sensor_enumerator_jetson.cpp:84] Looking for devices on the target: Jetson
Failed to open /dev/video0: No such file or directory
Please, if you would be so kind to propose solutions to this