I would like to program the AD9914 eval board using Labview. Do you have its source code? thank you in advance.
We can suggest the following steps to program the AD9914 evaluation board using LabVIEW:
1. Look for the FX2LP website to access their SDK. https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy3684-ez-usb-fx2lp-development-kit
2. Install the SDK so that you'll have access to the tools to create a custom firmware for the board.
3. Refer to our product page for the evaluation kit information such as schematic. The schematic is very useful in determining the pin allocations you need to consider when creating the firmware.
4. In LabVIEW, look for the .Net VI's. They are the ones that manages the .Net interface for the DLL coming from FX2LP SDK.
5. You can then start programming the board.