I'm working on a STM32 board that will work with ad2s1210. Never use this chip before, so I ask you if my schematic is ok.
As reference I've use the eval board https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/eval-ad2s1210.html schematic and this article https://www.analog.com/en/analog-dialogue/articles/precision-rtdc-measures-angular-position-and-velocity.html
I plan to use ad2s1210 only in SPI mode.
- Can it be used only in configuration mode?
- To activate the configuration mode I've pulled up A0, A1 and also RES0 and RES1 can be pulled up cause I'll set all by registers. Is that right?
- About the SIN/COS input, I've put the 220p as RC filter, is that a 2k over 220p filter, so 361kHz filter, right?
- About the SIN/COS input, instead of the RA attenuation resistor I've put three resistor selectable R15 R73 R74 (for SIN), Is that a partitor with 2k resistor (1k+1k from input)?
- Do you find any other issue?
Thank you for your help!