- In Voltage output mode of operation, a positive current indicates that the AD74413R is sinking the current. so please correct if in below statement
+25mA sink current path is I/OP_x --> Rsense --> VIOUTN_x --> into AD74413R through AVSS
- How the ADC measures 10V range with 2.5V as reference
- Why ADC equation for Voltage input mode has VMIN term but not in ADC eqn for Current output mode.
- Current Input, Loop Powered Mode
"tie the VIOUTN_x pin to ground via the on-chip 200 k? resistor by enabling the CH_200K_TO_GND bit in the ADC_CONFIGx registers." please elaborate on this statement present in AD74413R datasheet,
- More basically why the name as Current Input??, since in this mode AD74413R provides a current limited voltage to the I/OP_x screw terminal, similar to Current Output mode .