1. I want to implement the below mentioned circuit in current input (external powered mode)
Is it possible to sense the current across Rsense, when internal 200K ohm connected to VIOUT_N is disabled ?
2. In AD74413R, Is it possible to sink and source current upto 120ma (24V across screw terminals) in current input external powered mode ?
3. Is it possible to sense 0-5mV, 0-10mV with an accuracy of 0.5% using AD74413R ?
4. As per datasheet, pg.no 35, it is mentioned that , Enable the digital input comparator with a threshold voltage of AVDD/2. In normal operation, the voltage on I/OP_x is typically within 5 V of ground. If the current source attempts to sink more than 35 mA into the AD74413R, the voltage on the SENSEL_x pin instantly ramps. When the voltage on the I/OP_x screw terminal is above the programmed threshold voltage, the comparator trips, setting the relevant VI_ERR_x bit in the ALERT_STATUS register.
- When voltage across screw terminal is above 5V (means upto 24V),will this affect short circuit protection ?
- Shall we able to disable short circuit current limit (35ma) by disabling the comparator ? (since we need short circuit current limit of 250ma.