I am testing averaging filter in LTC2500-32.
The test conditions are as follows.
- Preset Mode(PRE PIN '1', SDI '1') : Averaging filter, with DGC and DGE off
- MCLK : 2000sps
- DF : 20
I read the ADC value through SPI every 20 MCLKs using DRL interrupt.
The following is the data format read 7 times by 1 byte via spi.
- ADC value DA[31:0] : 0x45D52E7C
- Configuration Word WA[7:0] : 0x4E
- The number of samples averaged CO[13:0] : 0x0098 to 0x26 (decimal : 38)
1. Is configuration word 0x4E correct in averaging filter?
2. The averaged sample count should be sample 20 - 1 according to the datasheet. but the result is not.
Please tell me how to know if averaging filter is working properly.