I am using the Eval-AD7609 without the CED Board but I am not able to get a busy signal or any data output. I have provided the control signals and the power supplies through a microcontroller, the connections are shown below.
I am operating it in Parallel mode.
1. All the control signals (Read, CONVST, CS, RESET) are provided from the microcontroller to the CED connector of EVAL_AD7609.
2. The OS pins (OS0, OS1, OS2) are set to 0 (connected to ground).
3. Vdrive is given 3.3 V and AVcc is given 5V (RANGE pin is set to be low by connecting it to ground).
4. STDY (Standby) pin is provided logic high.
The sequence in which the signals are given.
1. First, the STDY pin is made high.
After 1 ms
2. A reset pulse is given
3. The Chip Select is made low.
After 10 ms
3. CONVST A is given (CONVST B is by default connected to CONVST A in EVAL board).
after 100 ms
4. READ pulses are given.
I am not able to get the busy signal as high after the CONVST signal or any output from the output pins of the CED connector.