I want to use AD9613 for my dual channel application. I have seen two flavors in ad9613 interleaved parallel lvds and channel multiplexed even/odd lvds. I want to understand
1. why now there are lvds output for high speed adc/dac?. I understand that lvds are for noise reduction and can easily applied to fpga etc.
2. I used ad9248 with two channels for a similar application. is ad9613 be used as ad9248 with dual channel output?
3. so is it like if i apply I and Q channel analog signal to ad9613 i get the output on these lvds?
4. should i definitely have the lvds layout on the data lines which are running to fpga?
5. what is difference between channel multiplexed and interleaved?
Thanks for replying