ADF7024 DESIGN SUPPORT INFO
This community is available for customer support on the ADF7024. Support for other products from theADF7xxx family of low power transceivers is currently not provided via EngineerZone and instead anyquestions should be directed to your local sales organizationor through central technical support.
Guidelines for accessing technical support on the ADF7024:
- All documentation and schematics in the design resource package have been verified and insure optimum performance from the ADF7024. Adherence to these specifications is necessary in order to achieve rated performance from your design.
- Questions related to clarification of the content provided in the design resource package should be posted on the community forum and will be addressed by the ADI response team. Questions outside of the scope of the design resources package cannot be supported.
- ADF7024 evaluation boards are fully characterized by ADI. If you encounter an issue with your design, you must be able to recreate the issue on the ADI evaluation platform.
- Operation of the ADF7024 outside of the radio profiles specified in the datasheet is not supported. In this case, please consider the ADF7023 transceiver.
ADF7024 DESIGN RESOURCE PACKAGE
Register and download the ADF7024 design resource package by following this link
The ADF7024 design resource package includes the following:
- ADF7024 reference manual
- Schematics, Gerbers and BOMs for the ADF7024 evaluation boards
- Application notes
- FCC and ETSI radiated emissions pre-compliance test reports
- IR calibration firmware download