Embedded software engineer
• Candidate will be responsible in creating embedded software for ARM/DSP processors by ADI.
• together with other engineers in team to deliver high performance software.
• from low level board support package to basic applications in both RTOSes and Linux.
• Fresh graduate with Master degree in EE/CS.
• Good understanding of computer operating systems.
• Familiar with software development methodology, proficiency user of C or C++ .
• Understanding of basic analog/digital circuit.
• Experience in embedded Linux or RTOS like uC/OS , VxWorks and FreeRTOS is a big plus.
• Self-motivated and being an active learner.
• Good team worker with efficient communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
The role of this position is primarily to characterize the new product. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Contributions to the measurability at the feasibility stage of new product.
• Create a checklist based on the deep understanding of the product.
• Develop characterization plan and implement evaluation system including both hardware and software.
• Silicon functionality and performance characterization on evaluation bench.
• Debugging silicon or bench related issues.
• Generate evaluation reports and work with other function team to generate datasheet, user guide, reference design, etc.
• Support design, test and application engineers with problem diagnosis and trouble shooting.
• Customer support.
• MSEE in EE or related majors
• Experience in any of below is a plus. o Board level schematic and PCB layout design o Understand basic circuit theory and basic analog circuit design theoryo Understand IC evaluation and performance specification measurement theory and technique
• Solid problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Familiar with common instruments such as spectrum analyzer, signal source and oscilloscope.
• Self-motivation, good team player and communication skills.
• Good English speaking and writing skill.
Analog Design Engineer
• Participate in mix-signal IC product development, working with multi-site engineers on different functions.
• Be responsible for analog circuit design, and understand board level issues to make connection to real world application
• MSEE in EE or related.
• Experience with transistor-level analog circuit design, and mixed-signal design.
• Solid understanding of device physics, control theory and sampling system is a strong plus.
• Solid problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills. Enjoy thinking, taking things apart and making things work.
• Innovative, with ability to raise good questions.
• Self-motivation, result oriented, good team work and communication skills.
• Good spoken and written English
Digital Design and Verification Engineer
• Participate in mix-signal IC product design:
• Chip/block level RTL design and implementation.
• Design FIR/IIR and signal processing blocks from algorithm, convert Algorithms to digital design.
• Architecture definition according to product spec.
• Participate in block and chip level verification:
• Modeling/simulating/debugging digital circuit with Verilog/system Verilog/UVM or C++ n Participate in block/system level digital/mix-signal testbench development
• Making verification plan, creating test cases and analyzing test results
• MSEE or PhD in Microelectronics/Electrical Engineering or relate.
• Excellent problem solving skill .
• Knowledge with digital signal processing and Matlab skills is a plus.
• Scripts (perl, tcl, c shell) skill is a plus.
• Digital implementation experience is a plus.
• Good initiative and motivation in a challenging environment .
• Good spoken and written English.
• Develop device raw/Windows/Linux driver or algorithm code for internal test and customer use.
• Port raw driver to different OS, like Windows, Linux, etc.
• Develop software tools on Windows and possible Linux.
• Help customer to integrate drivers into their platform.
• Provide on-site support to customer.
• BS or MS in Microelectronics/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering or related.
• Very strong knowledge of C/C++ programming.
•Familiar with C# and at least one of following languages: Java, Python, Perl, and Visual Basic.
• Eager to learn new things.