I'm working with ADE9078 energy meter IC. I'm facing problem in voltage measurement section
Refer below image for voltage measurement circuit,
Note : FB46,FB47, FB48 considered as DNP.
R1 - 4.5M Ohm
R2 - 1K Ohm
AC Source voltage : 240V for each phase
Nominal voltage percentage of full scale (percentage) = 7.54%
Voltage Conversion constant - 16610.7527
Connection Details : 4-wire wye connection
Configuration of register settings in ADE9078 :
1. ACCMODE = 0x00
2. CONFIG0 = 0x00 // using current transformer
3. VLEVEL = 0x117514
4. EP_CFG = 0x11
5. EGY_TIME = 0x00
6. RUN = 0x01
7. Read output value of phase A voltage from AVRMS
8. Calculate output phase A voltage by reading value by reading value / Voltage Conversion constant
while using the above Voltage Conversion Constant, measured phase A voltage output to be 580V AC. same output for all three phases also.
- Is any design problem in above shown image?
- Is i did any mistake in ADE9078 Configuration, calibration?
Kingly suggest me what's wrong with that.