When I load up the AD9545 board into the ACE software with a previous saved session, I get a message on the lower left hand side saying that CheckState has failed. The state of the AD9545 in the ACE software also will not update if I click Read Registers (It used to be working). If I click Reset Chip, it will say the State is Good, but the device will appear unresponsive as I try to use Read Registers or change any configuration options. If I try loading from a new session, CheckState will also say it has failed.
If I switch the jumpers to i2c and load the registers manually, I am able to access my old configuration, and I do get my previous output clocks generated correctly, so it appears to me that I am having an issue with the layer that exists between USB and SPI for communicating with the device. I would like to change some output clocks though, so it would be nice if I could get it working with ACE again.
What I have done so far:
- I've made sure that the jumpers are configured to use SPI for communication and have tried both 3-wire and 4-wire configurations in ACE
- Made sure the rest of my jumpers are inline with the picture that is on the wiki user guide
- I've downloaded the modules for the AD9545 from the wiki user guide
- I've tried on two different machines
- I've tried reinstalling the ACE hardware and power cycling both the host machine and the Eval Board.
- Have tried using two different system clock inputs.
- Native Windows Desktop
- ACE 1.10.2671.1118 (When it asks me to update I don't update)
Thanks for any help you can provide.