I met AD7124 IC two years ago.
I knew great works well. I made 10 boards on same circuit as bellow.
when I turn on the board and check a coldjunction temperature(RT1), the 5 borads temperature is different.
the 5 boards are about 24 degree and the other boards are 30 degree. the part is used same.
what do i do wrong?
my code is like this:
1) reset data send ( 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff)
2) channel-0 setting ( 0x09, 0x10, 0xA6) // AINP=AIN5, AINM= AIN6
3) config-0 setting ( 0x19, 0x01, 0xEF) // unipolar, ref_bufp
4) filter-0 setting ( 0x21, 0xE6, 0x07, 0xFF)
5) IOUT setting (0x03, 0x00, 0x12, 0x0B)
6) when i read, (0x01, 0x01, 0x84); // ADC controll setting
(0x42, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00) // read
i send number 6) messages on period.
please, check my setting codes and help me.
thanks for reading.
I need to give you this disclaimer so that you understand the Analog Devices position on providing source code.
Analog Devices doesn't support custom software development. We provide the source code to you (the customer) as a service and tool to use to help jump start your design process. Any issue that occurs during altering or editing the software will be your issue to debug and fix. We will always refer you back to the working software executable should any issues arise.
With that said, the source files for this application are LabVIEW files, and you will need the National Instruments program to open it. You can download the zip file from this link ftp://ftp.analog.com/pub/cftl/CN0376/RevC/1.1.0/