I met AD7124 IC two years ago.
I knew great works well. I made 10 boards on same circuit as bellow.
when I turn on the board and check a coldjunction temperature(RT1), the 5 borads temperature is different.
the 5 boards are about 24 degree and the other boards are 30 degree. the part is used same.
what do i do wrong?
my code is like this:
1) reset data send ( 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff)
2) channel-0 setting ( 0x09, 0x10, 0xA6) // AINP=AIN5, AINM= AIN6
3) config-0 setting ( 0x19, 0x01, 0xEF) // unipolar, ref_bufp
4) filter-0 setting ( 0x21, 0xE6, 0x07, 0xFF)
5) IOUT setting (0x03, 0x00, 0x12, 0x0B)
6) when i read, (0x01, 0x01, 0x84); // ADC controll setting
(0x42, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00) // read
i send number 6) messages on period.
please, check my setting codes and help me.
thanks for reading.
As mentioned previously, there is no direct ADICUP360 code for the CN0376. The CN0376 uses the AD7124 for the ADC. We do have C code for the ADICUP360 for another thermocouple project using…
You should have a look at our CN0391 thermocouple reference design which uses the AD7124. (http://www.analog.com/en/design-center/reference-designs/hardware-reference-design/circuits-from-the-lab/CN0391 )
There is also some source code available on our ADI Github repository that you can take a look at and check your software settings with. (EVAL-ADICUP360/projects/ADuCM360_demo_cn0391 at master · analogdevicesinc/EVAL-ADICUP360 · GitHub )
Hope you find this helpful.